How To Make Kaju Katli Barfi Recipe | How To Prepare Kaju Katli Barfi| Kaju katli is also known as kaju barfi . This is a quick and easy recipe for the sweet lovers . It can be made deliciously and healthy at home . It is very smooth texture which melts in mouth and tastes so light and sweet .
It is a famous Indian traditional sweet which is gifted to occasions and also prepared in home for the festivals . Moreover preparation of kaju-katli takes very few ingredients and every one can try it and enjoy the taste and flavour with in sweet made our hands .
View this post on Instagram
We are Back! Taking all the safety and hygiene precautions required we have opened our store at Durbarmarg We are excited to see you again and to cater to all your Mithai and snacks needs. Kindly contact us at 9808873848 to order online or Pre-Book your order for take away. #Pawansweets #pawankopeda #kajukatli #sweetsinktm #kathmandu #nepal #indiansweets
Some good benifits of kaju-katli are It is gluten free ,can be made vegan by using coconut oil, low in gfat content , simple and quick making process .so , it can be said as the healthier sweet too.There is no purpose of adding artificial colours and low quality ingredients when you prepare at home . And Check Out Below How To Make Kaju Katli Barfi Recipe | How To Prepare Kaju Katli Barfi | Kaj
INGREDIENTS REQUITRED TO MAKE KAJU-KATLI;
1 1/2 cup of cashew nuts
90 ml of water
3/4 cups of sugar
1 tea spoon
2 teaspoons of Ghee (for greasing and cooking )
HOW TO MAKE RECIPE ;
1. Add the chosen amount of cashews to the blender and make the
cashew nuts into fine powder.
2. Donot blend too much it becomes greasy .
3.Check wheather the nuts are grinded well without any granules or
small particles of peices.
4.It s ok of the powder is little rough with some gfrainy particles .
5. Add 3/4 cup of sugar to a non -stick pan and let it dissolve it
6. After the sugar completely dissolves , and then add cashew powder
to the dissolved sugar .
7. Mix the mixture very neatly without any lumps.
8. Keep stirring on the low flame for a while and make it smooth and
9. Add 1 tea spoon of rose water and 1 teaspoon of ghee to the
10 .Let the mixture be sticky and moisty rather than dry and hard.
11. let the mixture cool down and take it down.
12. Add 1/4 table spoon of cashew powder to the mixture and cool
down for few minutes.
13.Later , make it into balls with the help of grased hands with ghee
.make sure it must not be too greasy and sticky.
14. Cooling the mixture and it has to get to the complete katli texture .
15. Place the greased balls on the aluminium foil or a butter paper and then cover it .
16. Let it cool completely and cut into desired shapes and designs
.Tasty kaju katli is ready to eat .Kaju katli should be stored in air tight
box. How To Make Kaju Katli Barfi Recipe | How To Prepare Kaju Katli Barfi | Kaj