How To Make Paneer Butter Masala Recipe | How To Prepare Panner Buter| . ABOUT: Paneer is a rich butter based Paneer dish .It is cooked in a gravy manner with the pury of onions and tomatoes .This is a occasional dish prepared in home in special occassions as well as we go to restaurants too .
This is a kind of dish that can be easily made in home and that aroma will make you more curious of having the dish. The dish can be served either with rotis , or rice .This tastes the best with the Parathas with butter . And Check Out Below How To Make Paneer Butter Masala Recipe | How To Prepare PannerButer
View this post on Instagram
Paneer Masala and Parantha for lunch!! Cooked some paneer yesterday and it was the best paneer I ever made! *Pats myself on the back* How’s your quarantine been so far? I am trying to cope with some negativity! Share your experiences! . . . . Follow @hot_for_food for more. Follow @hot_for_food for more Follow @hot_for_food for more __________________________ . #foodgasm #delhiuniversity #studentblogger #paneerbuttermasala #paneerrecipes #buzzfeedfood #naan #mumbai #foodphotography #eeeeeats #sodelhi #vsco #delhifoodblog #lbb #hotforfood #kolkata #healthyfood #homecooked #zingyzest #lbbdelhi #punjabifood #delhifoodblogger #delhigram #delhistreetfood #paneertikkamasala #f52grams #mumbaifoodie #eeats #homefood
for Paneer fry:
1 Tbsp Oil ,1 Cup Paneer cubes ,1/2 tsp Salt ,2 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 Tbsp Oil ,2 cubes Butter 1 Black cardamom 1 Cinnamon stick ,5 Green cardamom 1 tsp Ginger 1 tsp Garlic 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped 1 Cup Tomato, chopped 7-8 ,Nos Cashews , 1/4 tsp Green chilli, chopped 1/2 tsp Oil , 2 cubes Butter , 2 tsp Salt , 1 tsp Red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp Coriander powder ,1/2 tsp Cumin powder,1/4 tsp Garam masala, 1/4 tsp Black pepper, 1/2 tsp Kasoori methi ,1/2 tsp Honey ,3/4 Cup Milk ,1 Tbsp Cream ,1/2 tsp Cardamom powder.
View this post on Instagram
Labaabdaar paneer butter masala & roomali roti made at home😋 bilkul dhaba restaurant style😍. Wanna know how we made this? ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ Stay in, stay safe, break the chain, we are all in this together 💪. ▫️ ▪️ ⚔️No reposts ⚔️: ▫️ ▪️ For more amazing posts follow 😎🤠🥳😇😋🤗: @snappysage @snappysage @snappysage @snappysage @snappysage @snappysage @snappysage ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ ▫️ ▪️ #zingyzest #sodelhi #instagood #instafood #instadaily #photooftheday #street #streetphotography #delhifood #delhistreetfood #delhiblogger #delhi #mumbai #mumbaidiaries #kolkata #kolkatadiaries #puneblogger #pune #rajasthan #nyc #nomnom #eeeeeats #f52grams #quarantine #foodporn #foodstagram #snappysage #paneerrecipes #paneerbuttermasala #paneer
1. Heat the oil on the non -stick pan .
2. Put the Paneer Pieces on the pan and let them roast till they roast to golden colour. Add some salt and red chilli powder as per required to the Paneer. Let the mixture fry for few minutes.
3. Here comes the preparation of the gravy , Add some oil to the pan or else you can use butter too .
4. Now add cardamom ,cinnamon and green cardamom .
5. stirr the mixture properly .and then add the ginger and garlic .
6.After mixinng this well add some onions and tamatoes these can be added in the form of pury too.
7.Now add the cashews roasted and kept ones .
8. Add pury with the butter on on a pan now if you choose peices of tomatoes and onions or else no need again .
9. Mix it well while stove on the sim .
10. Add salt , chilli powder ,coriander powder ,cumin powder , garam masala powder ,blackpepper powder and stirr well.
11. This mixture is now followed by kasoori methi and little amunt of honey.
12. Add the fried Paneer Peices to the mixture .Mean while add few amount of milk and mix thoroughly .
14. Let the stove in the Sim while the process and add cream along with cardomom powder then , stirr and wait for some time.
15. Taste Paneer butter masala is ready to serve with Naan/ parathas .
How To Make Paneer Butter Masala Recipe | How To Prepare PannerButer