How To Make Pure Vegetarian Rava Dosa Recipe & Ingredients | Rava Dosa . Rava Dosa Recipe is a south Indian breakfast which is aromatic crisp toasted thin crepes . This is also can be made so easily and time saving recipe too so that it is available in many Tiffin Centers. There are many kinds of Dosas we can make in home itself for the morning breakfast or in the evenings sometimes.
This rava dosa is different, like it is very thin porous texture . There are several serving options too for this recipe. We can serve the delicious dosa with coconut chutney , veg kurma , potato chutney , sambar .
View this post on Instagram
Rava Dosa is traditional South Indian dosa, It is very easy to make! A crunchy, tasty and quick breakfast. Rava Dosa is savory crepe made from semolina and some spices. It could be served in a snack, or part of a meal too. Recipe on my blog link in profile! . http://www.binjalsvegkitchen.com/rava-dosa/
INGREDIENTS FOR RAVA DOSA
1/2 cup rava, 1/2 cup rice flour, 1/4 cup all purpose flour , 2-3 spoons of onion , 1 green chillies chopped ,1 teaspoon grated ginger , 1/2 teaspoon cumin , 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper , 3/4 teaspoon salt , 6 curry leaves , 2 tablespoons of corriander leaves , 2 to 2 1/2 cups of water , 1 tablespoon curd , 2 to 3 table spoons of oil . And Check Out below How To Make Pure Vegetarian Rava Dosa Recipe & Ingredients | Rava Ds|
**Points to remember before making the recipe :
> Dosa might be sticking to the pan make sure you apply the required amount of oil to the pan .
> Dosa batter should be added required amount of water to it . If its so thick dosa will be so dense add some more water to it .
>Dosa breaks sometimes but we can add few tsps of flour and rava proportionally to avaoid running of batter on the pan .
View this post on Instagram
South Indian food has a soul touching simplicity and is undoubtedly a healthy choice of meal. Break your fast with this mouth watering South Indian staple, Rava dosa served in a biscuit style. Place: Arya Bhavan, Matunga East Price:₹ 124 P.S They are also delivering in the vicinity now! #foodphotography #foodlust #mumbaifood #mumbaifoodie #foodporn #mumbaifoodies #southindianfood #breakfast #traditional #indianbreakfastrecipes #matunga #legendaryoutlet #mumbaiscenes #soulfood #mumbaifoodblog #mumbaifoodscene #mumbaifoodguide #mumbaifoodtalk #things2doinmumbai #aryabhavan #southindiancuisine #ravadosa #bestoftheday #photooftheday #foodphotography #mumbaieats #instagood #foodstyling #dosa #breakfastideas
1. Add rava , rice flour , all-purpose flour salt , ginger , green chillies , corriander leaves , curry leaves to a bowl
2. Add cumin , crushed leaves , onions and yogurt .
3. add some water and bring the batter to the running consistancy . But not too much it may cause braking of dosa on the pan .
4.Taste the batter to check weather all the ingredients measure is proper in the mixture or not .
5. If using iron pan grease the pan well , if the oil is excess wipe it off .
MAKING OF RAVA DOSA :
1. Heat the pan in a medium flame and wait for the pan reaches to certain heat .still then strir the batter properly .
2. Check the batter is enough runny and ready to be poured on the pan .
3. Pour the dosa batter on the pan in a sircular motion , check if the level of the dosa is equal in all the sides . Keep filling gaps if needed.
4. later , let it heat and add 1 tsp on oil. Let roast the dosa and peel it off . This rava dosa no need of cooking / roasted other size .
5. This rava dosa is crispy and goldenbrownish in colour . Then take down it to a serving plate.
6. We can serve it with the chutney and have a fun of enjoying taste of rava dosa .
How To Make Pure Vegetarian Rava Dosa Recipe & Ingredients | Rava Ds|