How To Prepare Kaju Katli Barfi Recipe | Home Made Kaju Katli Barfii | .. Kaju katli is also known as kaju barfi .This is a quick and easy recipe for the sweet lovers . It can be made delicious and healthy at home .It is very smooth texture which melts in mouth and tastes so light and sweet .
It is a famous Indian traditional sweet which is gifted to occasions and also prepared in home for the festivals . Moreover preparation of kaju-katli takes very fewer ingredients and every one can try it and enjoy the taste and flavor with in sweet made our hands .
Some good & Solid benefits of kaju-katli are It is gluten free ,can be made vegan by using coconut oil, low in fat content , simple and quick making process .so , it can be said as the healthier sweet too. There is no purpose of adding artificial colors and low quality ingredients when you prepare at home . And Check Out Below How To Prepare Kaju Katli Barfi Recipe | Home Made Kaju Katli Barfi Recip
INGREDIENTS REQUITRED TO MAKE KAJU-KATLI;
1 1/2 cup of cashew nuts
90 ml of water
3/4 cups of sugar
1 tea spoon
2 teaspoons of Ghee (for greasing and cooking )
HOW TO MAKE RECIPE ;
1.Add the chosen amount of cashews to the blender and make the cashew nuts into fine powder.
2. Donot blend too much it becomes greasy .
3.Check wheather the nuts are grinded well without any granules or small particles of peices.
4.It s ok of the powder is little rough with some gfrainy particles .
5.Add 3/4 cup of sugar to a non -stick pan and let it dissolve it properly .
6.After the sugar completely dissolves , and then add cashew powder to the dissolved sugar .
7. Mix the mixture very neatly without any lumps.
8.Keep stirring on the low flame for a while and make it smooth and thick .
9.Add 1 tea spoon of rose water and 1 teaspoon of ghee to the mixture.
10 .Let the mixture be sticky and moisty rather than dry and hard.
11. let the mixture cool down and take it down.
12. Add 1/4 table spoon of cashew powder to the mixture and cool down for few minutes.
13. Later , make it into balls with the help of grassed hands with ghee .make sure it must not be too greasy and sticky.
14. Cooling the mixture and it has to get to the complete katli texture .
15. Place the greased balls on the aluminium foil or a butter paper and then cover it .
16. Let it cool completely and cut into desired shapes and designs .Tasty kaju katli is ready to eat .Kaju katli should be stored in air tight box.
How To Prepare Kaju Katli Barfi Recipe | Home Made Kaju Katli Barfi Recip
View this post on Instagram
Tag a your foodie partner here 😁😁. Are you nuts about Kaju Katli? Not me! . . . #thatveggieblogger #kajukatli #nuts #desifood #indianfood #delhistreetfood #mumbaistreetfood #mumbaikar #mumbaifoodblogger #punekar #puneinstagrammers #rajasthanifood #gujaratifood #jaipurfood #kolkata_igers #bengalifood #nagpurfoodies #delhi_igers #delhidiaries #delhifoodblogger #delhifoodie #foodtalkindia #indianfoodie #delhiblogger #indianfoodbloggers #omnomnom #foodlove #foodphoto #foodbloggers #foodoftheday