How To Prepare Pure Chicken Biryani With Ingredients, Checken Birayani . Chicken Biryani the word itself brings water in mouth. Favorite food for every individual , and also more famous food item. And also it is the most sold food item in any restaurants or food stores. Now let us check the recipe of tasty chicken biryani. There are many different ways in preparing Chicken Biryani, now lets go for an easy process. And Check Out Below How To Prepare Pure Chicken Biryani With Ingredients, Checken Birayani |
Ghee 4 tablespoons
Cinnamon 2 , coarsely crushed
Green Cardamom 2, crushed coarsely
Star Anise 1
Whole Peppercorns 1 teaspoon
Black Cardomon 1
Onion 2 large , sliced
Red chilling powder 1 teaspoon(as per requirement)
Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon(as per requirement)
Coriander powder 4 teaspoon Tomatoes 2large sliced (optional)
Water 3 1/2 cups
Rice 1 1/3 cups
Salt (as per requirement)
Coriander leaves 3 tablespoons well chopped
3 tablespoons of well chopped Mint leaves.
View this post on Instagram
Ne mattum pothu..🥰❤ . Live for Biryani❤ Happiness is Biryani❤ Biryani is Love❤ . Credits @zayed_smb 🤗 . #biryaniisbae #biryaniislove #biryanilovers #biryanilover #chicken #chickenbiryani #mutton #muttonbiryani #chennai #chennaibiryani #yummy #tasty #delicious #deliciousfood #scrumptious #food #foodie #foodiesofinstagram #foodporn #foodbloggers #foodblogging
1. Firstly we need to add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt into washed chicken and let it boil for nearly 5 min.
2. Now take ghee into the pan and let it heat, and add cinnamon, cloves, green cardamom, star anise, whole peppercorns and black cardamom. After this now add onions and let them fry until they turns into golden brown colour.
3. Now add ginger garlic paste and stir it until the raw smell moves off, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix it for a minute.
4. Now add tomatoes as per requirement and saute until they are cooked well.
5. Tomatoes are optional, after that add chicken prices into the mixture and let it cook for 5 minutes.
6. Now add water, mint leaves and salt, mix them well. Then add rice when the water starts to boil.
7. Cover and cook until the chicken and rice cooks properly in a low flame. Add coriander leaves and serve it.
How To Prepare Pure Chicken Biryani With Ingredients, Checken Birayani |