Vegetarian Momo Recipe-Steamed Dumplings /A Street Food From Local |Mo ... As we are all quarantined for a good long period and most of the time we are spending with family, Mobile, television, and practicing other hobbies. so, here’s another fantastic thing you can try.
we are hell bored with our daily routine of food, so we can add a little bit of fun in the snack’s menu after a nap in the afternoon.
All out there a big fan of MOMOS, which is even known as dumplings. so here’s an effortless method.
The ingredients which we need.
3. Carom seeds( ajwain)
9. soya sauce
11. red chilli powder
the instruments we need is a very basic kitchen instrument i.e IDLI COOKER and gujia maker. And Check Out How To Prepare Vegetarian Momo Recipe-Steamed Dumplings /A Street Food From Local |
1. Prepare a dough with flour, add some carom seeds, 2 tbsp oil, 1/4 tbsp salt and make it a soft dough by adding appropriate water into it.
2. Leave it for around 4-6 hours covering the bowl in which we prepared the dough.
3. Prepare the mixture which we want to stuff in the momo.
4. Cut onions, carrots,beans and cabbage into small pieces and in a grated way.
5. Take a cauldron of pan pour 5-6 tbsp oil on it. first, put onions and wait till it turns gold then add beans carrot and cabbage in a time gap of 5 mins after you put each vegetable.
6. saute it, after Sauting put salt, chilli powder, little bit garam masala after 2-3 mins add soya sauce and vinegar according to your taste, then cover the pan so that the vegetable can boil up a little and become chewable. switch off the gas when the stuffing is ready.
7. take some dough and prepare a very thin Roti and use GUJIYA MAKER, which every home has, open the maker place the Roti on it, put the stuffing as per your wish and taste.
8. Close the gujiya maker, press the ends correctly and then open it . You can see a hemisphere shaped dumpling and make some more dumplings in the same way.
9. you can either fry it, if you don’t want so, take an idli cooker, spread some oil at every place where you put idli batter for making it.
10. place the DUMPLINGS at the position then switch on the gas and leave it for almost 10-12 minutes
serve it after it is cooked and have it with mayonnaise, schezwan sauce or you can have it with tomato ketchup too.
Vegetarian Momo Recipe-Steamed Dumplings /A Street Food From Local |