How To Make Besan Laddoo| How To Prepare Besan Laddoo | Besan Laddoo | . Besan Laddo is a ball kind of sweet and it is quite different from other sweets like , Jamun , rasgulla . This made with flour , sugar ,ghee and cardomoms . This sweet is so delicious that , it melts in mouth and its flavour is absolutely unforgettable . Every one can try this sweet iin home and experience the most delicious recipe made with in our hands .
This sweet is specially made in occassions and festivals , even can be made as snack item as it can be stored in tight jars .It is there a fact that lord ganesh festival on Ganesh chaturthi this is a compulsary recipe .
View this post on Instagram
Who else is craving for Ladoos?❤️ Sharing the recipe from my kitchen to yours👇 . Do try and let me know! Also Happy Id to you’ll ❤️ . Recipe 📝 Ingredients : 2 1/2 cup – gram flour 1 1/2 tbsp green cardamom 3 cup ghee 1/2 tbsp edible food color 2 pinch baking soda 3 cup sugar 2 cup water Directions : To make this traditional Indian sweet at home you need to take 2 1/2 cup besan then add some water and little baking soda. Take out 3 tbsp batter in a bowl. Now add orange food color to the bowl having more of the batter and red food color into the latter one. Next step goes for making boondis. Well, my previous post tells you how to make. It’s the same technique just you need a good perforated ladle with smaller holes. Once the boondis are prepared take a pan and add water and sugar to it. Once it comes to a boil,add cardamom powder. Once it’s cooked,add boondis ( both red and orange) and cook until the sugar syrup is mixed properly. Cover it with the lid and turn off the flame. Grease your hands with a little ghee and start shaping the ladoos. You may add some dried melon seeds too if you want. Garnish it accordingly and Voila , you’re ready to have . . Use #the_kashi_vittles to get featured 🍂 Follow @the_kashi_vittles . . ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #ladoo #ladooscuro #ladoogopal #ladoolove #idfoodblogger #sweetlovers #sweettreat #sweetlover #sweetlove #sweettooth #foodoftheday #happyidulfitri #mithai #love #homeade #homemaderecipe #homemadefood #easyrecipes #recipe #foodoftheday #pictureoftheday #foodbloggers #foodphotograph #beautiful #sweets #sweetoftheday #instafood #instagramfood #instafoodblogger #foodbloggers #foodphotographer
***BASIC TIPS FOR BESAN LADOO :
This recipe can be easily made by three stages ,
1.Besan or gram flour choose the proper one from the market,If besan is not proper in the recipe whole is not gonna make a delicious one ,and aroma and taste also changes .
2.Roasting Roast the besan properly dont over roast the flour that dominates the aroma and flavour of the besan laddu .Stirr properly while roasting .
3. Proper stirring stirring properly is an important task in the making of the besan laddu . Stirring properly avoids the over roasting of the flour .Stirr the flour at a very low flame .
4. Ghee quality and adding requirement plays a crucial role in the finishing of the besan laddu ,without a proper finish laddu cannot take is natural taste .
preparation of besan laddu takes about 5 minutes .Cooking of the recipe takes 35 minutes and the total time taken isn about 40 minutes and now ,we are ready for serving the tasty aromatic besan laddu’s.
1 cup besan
1/2 +2 tbspn sugar
3 green cardamoms
1/4 cup Ghee
2 table spoons cashews
1. firstly powder and put these items a side , cardamoms
2. Heat 4 tbspn ghee in a heavy bottom pan , after the ghee melts add the
flour , besan to the ghee .
3. Stirr the besan properly without the burnt in the quantity of the besan .
4. Keep roasting and mean while stirr properly .Off the stove after the besan
turns into golden brownish colour .
5. After some time get it down and let it cool for some time .
6. Add the sugar powder to the besan roasted and then add ghee to the flour
7. Slowly grease your hands and make laddus round and neatly with the amount of ghee required ,In the case of more dry parts add some more ghee .
8. Delicious besan sweet laddu is ready to have it .This can be stored tight jars and can be used upto three weeks .
Share this easy and quick delicious recipe with your family and friends and have a great Time , How To Make Besan Laddoo| How To Prepare Besan Laddoo | Besan Lado
How To Make Besan Laddoo| How To Prepare Besan Laddoo | Besan Lado