How To Make Ginger Chutney | How To Prepare Allam Chutney & Ingredient . Ginger Chutney is also known as the Allam chutney a famous traditional side recipe for breakfasts like Idli , dosa , vada , Pesarattu ,and some other snack items. This chutney is famous in Telugu states .This recipe adds the delicious flavor .This chutneys taste is a little bit of sweet.
This chutney is preferred to have in the items when we have less time to prepare something tastier .
Ginger chutney is made up of ginger , tamarind , Jaggery and red chilli powder . This is best to consume during rainy and winter as it is the best in keeping the body warmer . And Check Out Below How To Make Ginger Chutney |How To Prepare Allam Chutney &Ingredient
2 Tbspn chan dal
1 tbspn urad dal
1 1/2 inch ginger
2 to 4 red Chillies
1 Tbspn tamrind
1 Tspn jaggery
1/2 Tspn cumin
1 large onion
1 Tspn oil or as required
1. Wash the ginger properly , and peel of the ginger and make it clean without any hard peel on the its surface .
2. Heat the oil pan fry Chana Dal until it gets into light of golden colour . Add some red chilies and saute Until they turn to crisp . Dal should be in deep golden colour.
3. Later , on add some ginger and onions and let them leave till it cooks and turn to pinkish or light pink in colour .
4. Let cool all the items for few minutes .soak the Tamarind water for a while and put it a side.
5. Heat the tbspn oil in a small pan and and add ew mustard seeds ,red chilies ,as the mustards splutters ,add curry leaves .They turn crisp and then you can off the stove .
6.Serve down the ginger chutney and have it with dosa/idli .
How To Make Ginger Chutney |How To Prepare Allam Chutney &Ingredient