How To Make Rava Ladoo | How To Prepare Rava Ladoo | Home Ravaa Laddu| . Rava ladoo is a sweet which is delicious and makes the eaters feel good .The special crunchy taste is absolutely stunning .The aroma and taste of the rava laddu is made is very easily with few ingredients and it is also less time taking.
The fewer ingredients involved in Rava ladoo are Semolina, coconut , sugar ,nuts and milk/ghee . It is perfectly can be made even by the beginners . This rava laddu can also be done with or without coconut however, it adds the aroma to the laddu . Of chosen ,it is optional that to add fresh coconut powder or dried ones .
It takes 15 minutes for the preparation time and cooking takes about 5 minutes .The total time taken for rava laddu is 20 minutes and it can be served 15 minutes later , so tastes the best . Check Out Below How To Make Rava Ladoo |How To Prepare Rava Ladoo |Home Ravva Ldu
EASY MAKING OF RAVVA LADDU:
Rava laddu can be easily made of three stages.
1. Frying rava.
2. Texture of rava
3. FInely addibg ghee
** SMALL TIPS TO REMEMBER :
1. Use bombay ravva or fine ravva to make rava laddu .
2. Do not over roast the ravva .
3. In the case of using chiroti rava , you can totally skip the blending process
,and directly proceed to roasting part.
View this post on Instagram
Rava Ladoo #Ravaladoo #ladoo #laddu #homecooking #tasty #recipes #food #soojiladoo #soojiladdu #semolina #indiansweets #quickindiansweets #sugar #powderedsugar #rava #sooji Ingredients Ghee Rava/Semolina/Sooji – 2 cups Sugar – 1 1/2 cups Cardamom powder – 1 Tsp Milk – 1/4 cup Cashew nuts Raisin Method 1. In a pan, Heat some ghee and roast a few cashews and raisins. 2. Add some more ghee and roast the semolina till it turns golden brown in color and has a nice aroma. 3. Grind some sugar to get powdered sugar and grind the roasted semolina along with that. 4. Mix the sugar and semolina along with roasted cashews and raisins and add melted ghee and required amount of milk and start combining it together. 5. Make round balls with the mixture and your Rava Ladoo is ready to be served immediately.
1 1/4 cup fine rava
1/4 cup coconut
3/4 cup sugar
2 to 3 green cardamoms
**PREPARATION OF RAVVA LADDU:
1.Add 1 to 2 tbspn of ghee to the pan and let it heat .
2.Fry rava till it turns golden in colour and Stirr properly to avoid the burning .
3. When rava turns crunchy and looks like little fried then , transfer it to plate and set it cool aside for some time .
4. In the same pan fry coconut and roast it properly untill it is aromatic . Keep this also a side .
5. Powder the sugar along the cardamoms required and make a fine mixture .
6. Wait for few minutes and add the rava mixture to the coconut roast , this makes the crunchy mixture and also looks good.
7. Blend together once , this makes the recipe even crunchy and tastes good.
8. Transfer this mixture to mixing bowl .
9. For the ingredients in the laddo heat a pan , and pour some ghee and roast cashews and raisins a little .Later ,add them to the rava laddo mixture.
10 . Pour the hot ghee as much as required for the rava quantity and mix with the mixture of ravva and other ingredients .
11. After letting it cool for some time , make some partitions and mix the ravva with with ghee properly and make round in shapes .
12. If the ravva is dry hot some of the ghee and slowly add to the mixture upto the certain smooth moist not excess . Then make rounded in shape properly by greasing hands with ghee .
13. store ravva laddu in air tight jar .It can be stored about a month .This laddos can be served to the sudden arrived relatives , and as children snack item and its also healthy.The taste is unforgettable and enjoyable one . How To Make Rava Ladoo |How To Prepare Rava Ladoo |Home Ravva Ldu