How To Prepare Pure Vegetable Biryani With Ingredients, How to Make B| . Vegetable Biryani is the favorite food to many people, we can serve this in parties or any occasions not only occasions but also in home when required. Here is the recipe of Vegetable Biryani. And Check Out Below How To Prepare Pure Vegetable Biryani With Ingredients, How to Make Vg|
View this post on Instagram
Ordered lunch from @daalroti.ca for Mother’s Day! Affordable prices, good food, and really good portions! 💯 . Everything was delicious! Ordered butter 🍗, Daal makhani, malai kofta and veg biryani! 😋👌🏽 . . . #happymothersday #vegbiryani #butterchicken #malaikofta #daalmakhni #daalrotiindiantadkahouse #indian #tadkahouse #daalroti #northindianfood #mississauga #lunch #supportsmallbusiness #supportlocal #mississaugaeats #torontoeats #delicious #bigportion #takeout
1.Firstly add ghee into the pan and let it heat, now add cinnamon, cloves, green cardamom, star anise, peppercorns and black cardamom. Now add onions and fry them until they turn to golden brown.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry it until the raw smell goes away, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder, saute for a minute.
3. Now add tomatoes and wait until they are cooked well, add the vegetables and mix them well.
4. Add water, salt, mint leaves, coriander leaves and mix well .Now ,. once the water starts boiling add rice into it.
5. Reduce the flame to lower and cook it covered till both rice and vegetables are done
6. Now add coriander leaves for garnish and serve.
Cinnamon 2, Corasely crushed
Cloves 5, corasely crushed
Green Cardomon 5, coarsely crushed
Star Anise 1
Whole Peppercorn 1 teaspoon, coarsely crushed
Black Cardamon 1, coarsely crushed
Onion 2, medium sliced
Ginger-Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 tea spoon (required as per taste)
Turmeric Powder 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder 3 teaspoons
Tomatoes 2 , medium sliced
Mixed Vegetables (potato, cauliflower, carrot, beans, capsicum)5
Water 3 1/2 cups
Rice 1 1/2 cups
Salt (as per taste)
Coriander leaves 4 tablespoons, chopped
How To Prepare Pure Vegetable Biryani With Ingredients, How to Make Vg|